Client Engagement Manager
Posted Oct 28
Client Engagement Manager
Are you dedicated to sustainability and improving knowledge of where food comes from? Are you passionate about making a meaningful contribution to the agricultural value chain and improving environmental outcomes? We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Client Engagement Manager to contribute towards the next phase of our growth. Leverage your expertise to complete deliverables and drive implementation of professional services and technology solutions in multi-year client engagements. Be challenged by working independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
SureHarvest (www.SureHarvest.com) provides industry-leading professional and technology solutions for growers and agri-food companies that are pursuing sustainability strategies. We focus on scaling our solutions in the specialty crop and agricultural technology space, and we continue to expand our value in related industries. We’re a small company making a big impact, and we care as much about our employees as we do about changing the way the world engages with sustainable agriculture. We offer a uniquely flexible yet functional work environment. We take our mission seriously while remaining light-hearted in how we work together. We’re dedicated to continuous improvement of our products and services, our customer experience, and our internal culture.
• Lead, coordinate and execute activities for assigned client projects. Develop project objectives, scope, plans, budgets, resources and timelines. Monitor progress and take actions to ensure project success.
• Complete professional service deliverables: strategic planning and facilitation, needs assessment reports, feasibility studies, and other analytical reports and presentations.
• Deploy subject matter expertise working in the agri-food value chain to the benefit of clients and team members across the value chain.
• Support business development efforts and manage on-going consultative client relationships, with the result of fostering deeper client engagement.
• Develop and present client proposals, service agreements, etc. in support of client acquisition and onboarding.
• Act as a company representative and liaison with leaders in public, private, government, non-profit and academic organizations.
• Research project funding sources and maintain expertise in market and industry core competencies. Contribute to the development of strategic objectives and best practices for professional services.
• 6-8 years proven track record of client services experience, including work at a senior level, or equivalent combination.
• Advanced degree in natural or social sciences, business, public administration or related.
• Knowledge of agri-food systems and related information technologies. Applied experience working in AgTech preferred.
• Expertise relevant to environmental issues and sustainability standards applicable to the agri-food industry.
• Exceptional communication, collaboration, interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills to uncover and interpret client needs for effective solutions.
• Results-driven, strong attention to detail, and process orientation.
• Solid MS Office Suite, Salesforce, SmartDraw and other business software applications.
• Some experience leading project teams preferred.
The ideal candidate must have:
Experience in the agri-food sector including sustainable agriculture; a track-record of client engagement; excellent communication and collaboration skills; and a desire to contribute organizationally as well as an advanced degree in relevant discipline(s).
The position will be remotely situated in the greater San Francisco Bay Area or onsite in the Soquel, CA office, depending on the current location of the applicant. We offer competitive pay and benefits package, a 401K match, and flexible work arrangements.
If you want to make an impact and you are passionate about sustainability and exemplary service, email your resume and cover letter.